Low Carb Chicken Flautas - in the Air Fryer!
llll Low Carb Chicken Flautas llll
Quick, easy, and tasty meal in the air fryer! Your whole family will love these!
· 2 Cans of Costco Premium Chunk Chicken Breast
· 4 Oz. Cream Cheese
· 1 Cup Mexican Shredded Cheese
· 1 Finely Diced Jalapeno
· 1 Packet of Powdered Ranch Dressing Mix
· 1 TBS of Chili Powder
· 1 Pack of 8 Low Carb Tortillas (we used Mission Carb Balance)
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix well
2. Spoon enough to flatten and cover half the tortilla then roll into shape (enough for 8 flautas)
3. Lightly spray the pre-cooked flautas with olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt if desired.
4. Place in Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 375 degrees
5. Flip and cook for 5 more minutes at 375 degrees
· We topped with Herdes Guacamole Salsa and Chipotle Salsa Cremosa
Watch us make it on Tik Tok
See all our recipes and more under the Blog Section