Sweet/Spicy Man Candy Bacon
llll Sweet/Spicy Man Candy Baconllll
Once you try this decadent Bacon recipe, you will not know what you ever did with out it. Make it as an appetizer or just for a snack. I guarantee people will ask you how you make it and to share the recipe!
· ½ Pound Bacon
· ½ Cup Low Carb Sweetener (we use Lankato Monkfruit Brown Sugar)
· ½ TSP Red Pepper Flakes
· ½ TSP Paprika
· ½ TSP Chili Powder
· ½ TSP Cayenne Pepper
· 1/8 TSP Garlic Powder
· 1/8 TSP Onion Powder
· 1/8 TSP Salt
· 1/8 TSP Pepper
· Combine all the seasonings into a Gallon Zip Lock Bag
· Place your bacon strips into bag (we cut ours in half for bite size pieces)
· Shake well and place on a raised baking rack so air can get all around bacon
· Air Fry at 350 degrees for 7 minutes before flipping and another 7 minutes until dark but not burned.
· Lets sit until cool enough to enjoy!
Follow us for more:
facebook.com/ketolifeisbetter - IG @jodischeibe - Tik Tok @jodischeibe